- She was silent, and the horse ambled along for a considerable distance.
- Let us, however, return to Morgan, from whom we have moved a considerable distance.
- With great skill and precision, the Ninja stealthily jumps high into the air and lands a considerable distance away.
- Before going, they made off for the Windsor dining-room, which was in Dearborn Street, a considerable distance from Carrie's room.
- If people must walk a considerable distance to a latrine, they will defecate in a more convenient location, regardless of the health hazard.