- A consensual marriage; a consensual contract. 双方同意的婚姻; 双方达成的协议
- Secondly, we have reached a consensus decision on the issue of the Diplomatic Conference on the Protection of Rights of Broadcasting Organizations. 第二,我们就保护广播组织权利外交会议的问题作出了协商一致的决定。
- The two parties have reached a consensus. 这两个政党达成了一致意见。
- a consensual decision. 一致同意的决定
- They reached a consensus; nobody disagreed with the decision. 他们对此意见达成一致共识，无人不同意。
- Sex, in most species of bird, is a consensual activity. 性对于大多数鸟类来说是个两厢情愿的事。
- It seems unlikely to command a consensus. 要驾驭舆论似乎不大可能。
- Isn't that a consensus between them? 这不就是共识吗?
- Very well, gentlemen. It seems we have a consensus. 很好，先生们。看来我们的意见是一致的。
- Can we reach a consensus on this issue? 我们能在这个问题上取得一致意见吗?
- This is a consensus of all the people in Taiwan. 这是全台湾人民的共识。
- We'll do our best to reach a consensus. 我们力求取得一致意见。
- We finally reached a consensus on our annual goals. 我们终于在年度的目标上达成共识。
- It finds a consensus, so the work unit is assimilated. 它确认了结果的一致，因此任务包将被回收。
- The spokesman said a consensus about the law had been reached. 发言人说舆论对此项法案已经达成了共识.
- We have reached a consensus after a long discussion. 经过长时间的讨论，我们达成了一致意见。
- That is also apparent in a consensual management style designed to marshal Google's brainpower, rather than set the direction from above. 这一点从旨在发动谷歌集体智慧，而非自上而下制定方向的共识管理方式中也可看出。
- He pushed her into making a decision. 他催促她做出决定。
- That's not to say that you deserve the mistreatment that makes you angry or hurt.It means that no adult in a consensual relationship is ever a completely innocent victim. 这不是说你就活该遭受那些让你生气或伤心的不公待遇，而是说在一段没有一个成年人在一段两厢情愿的关系中是完全的无辜受害者。
- The panel brought in a unanimous decision. 全体陪审员一致通过了一项决定。