- A congenital disease characterized by lesions of the central nervous system that can cause blindness and brain damage.
- Pulmonic stenosis is a congenital disease in dogs characterized by right ventricular outflow tract obstruction.
- This is a congenital disease most commonly found in small breeds, especially the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
- High astigmatism (above 3D) is usually a congenital disease which frequently causes amblyopia.Heredity may be the major cause of high astigmstism.
- Here is a congenital bicuspid aortic valve.
- She has a congenital cheerfulness.