- You'll need a cocktail dress then. Come with me. 那你需要鸡尾酒礼服,跟我来。
- A cocktail dress. 鸡尾服
- Marie's wearing a white cocktail dress. 玛丽穿着一条白色礼服。
- She was featuring a new cocktail dress. 她正穿着一件新的酒会礼服。
- A cocktail glass; a cocktail party. 鸡尾酒杯; 鸡尾酒会
- How would you like to join us for a cocktail party? 你愿意参加我们的鸡尾酒会吗？
- Would you care for a cocktail or wine? 你喜欢鸡尾酒还是葡萄酒？
- We invited him for a cocktail pary. 我们邀请他出席鸡尾酒会。
- Would you care for a cocktail before dinner? 晚餐前想来杯鸡尾酒吗?
- I went to a cocktail party after work. 下班后我去参加一个鸡尾酒会。
- We invited him for a cocktail party. 我们邀请他出席鸡尾酒会。
- Liked to unwind with a cocktail before dinner. 喜欢在正餐前喝一杯鸡尾酒来放松一下
- I never use a single worm on the hook, prefer a cocktail of worm and maggot. 我从不单用一只虫作钓饵，而喜欢用虫和蛆的混合物。
- Why don't you mix a cocktail for our guests? 你给客人调制鸡尾酒不好吗?
- Why don't you mix our guests a cocktail? 你给客人调制鸡尾酒不好吗?
- Cocktail dress in triple black organza and re-embroidered white lace. 三层柯根纱黑色鸡尾酒会礼服,带有白色刺绣花边。
- The convention ended with a cocktail party. 销售会议结束后，举行了鸡尾酒会。
- A: Would you care for a cocktail? 甲：您想喝一杯鸡尾酒吗?
- It's a social get together over a cocktail. 大家一边喝鸡尾酒，一边互相交流。?
- What shall I wear to a cocktail party? 去参加鸡尾酒会，我穿什么衣服好呢??