a close-fitting woolen cap
- I like to wear jeans that are a close fit.
- The bulb of a thermometer is covered with a close fitting cotton wick, which is kept wetted with water.
- A broad, blue woolen cap worn in Scotland.
- It has the stated goal of a close fit with ebXML and other next-generation EDI initiatives along this axis.
- The leadthrough element projects through the ceramic plug with a close fit and is connected thereto in a gastight manner by way of a sealing ceramic.
- He soon brought the meeting to a close.