- A client state. 附庸国
- I've got a client with me at the moment. 我现在有个委托人。
- She has been a client of our bank for ten years. 她已经成为我们银行十年的老客户。
- The manager is talking with a client from Germany. 经理正在同一位德国客户谈话。
- Thank you. Oh,I have to call a client. 谢谢。噢！我得打个电话给客户。
- Ask a client how to cut or do his or her hair. 询问顾客如何理发或做头发。
- An attorney carrying out his duties to a client. 一个律师执行一个委托人的委托。
- Do you have a client named Peters? 你们有一位名叫彼得斯的客户吗?
- He lunched with a client at the Ritz. 他与一位客户在里茨餐馆共进了午餐。
- I have a client with me right now. 我现在有个客户。
- The Remote Installation service cannot create an initial client state. 远程安装服务无法创建一个初始客户状态。
- I' ve got a client with me at the moment. 我现在有个委托人.
- I thought he was in a meeting with a client. 我想他在和客户开会。
- I'll be engaged with a client this evening. 我晚上和一个客户有事。
- Tor comes configured as a client by default. 默认状态下,Tor被配置为客户端。
- How does a client know when to call the End method? 客户端如何知道何时调用End方法呢?
- So a client calls me on a Friday - 4PM. 一个客户在周五的下午给我电话,那时是4点钟了。
- For either a client or server to bind to a port. 定呢?不,是客户端也好,是服务器端也好,绑定到一个端口都是可以的。
- Initialize the database as a client message store. 将此数据库初始化为客户端消息库。