- A System of Detecting the Run Out and Tension Stress of a Circular Saw in Industrial Environment.
- A circular saw should be started and stopped outside the work and should not be forced into the work.
- XI B T, SA C.An approach to detecting tension of a circular saw[J].Journal of Beijing Forestry University, 1995,10(Supp): 18-24.
- This would light the stalls and warm them in winter, and would also run a circular saw, a chaff-cutter, a mangel-slicer, and an electric milking machine.
- This paper analysed the heating factors of a circular saw without saw-setting, and showed that it is possible to apply the non-setting saws in some places.
- The full moon has a circular form.