- A card, die, or domino with three pips. 三点的牌、骰子或骨牌
- He pencilled the number on a card and handed it to me. 他用铅笔把号码写在一张卡片上交给了我。
- Chose a card at random from the deck. 从一副牌中任意选出一张
- It's hard to make a card with only one trump. 很难仅用一张王牌赢牌。
- Can I have a card with the hotel's address? 是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?
- The area on a card table where stakes are placed. 抬面牌桌上放赌金的地方
- It's hard to make a card with 3 or 2 of heart. 很难用红桃3或2赢牌。
- It's hard to make a card with 3,2 of hearts. 很难用红桃3或2赢牌。
- He picked up a card with deference. 他毕恭毕敬地拣起一张卡片。
- Please draw a card from the pack. 请从这副牌中抽出一张。
- To comb out or brush with a card. 理清，刷用梳理机理清或刷
- To lead(a card), thus establishing the trump suit. 以王牌取胜打出确定胜局的王牌
- To take(a card or trick) with a trump. 用王牌赢得（一张或一圈牌）
- Can I have a card with the hotel's address ? 是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?
- Can I have a card with the hotel rs address? 可以给我一张有旅馆地址的卡片吗？
- It is hard to make a card with only one trump. 很难仅用一张王牌赢牌。
- Talk about mean! She didn't even buy me a card. 这才叫吝啬呢！她连张贺卡都没给我买。
- Do you want to send a card, Li Ming? 李明，你想寄卡片吗?
- It is a card rather thana letter. 与其说它是一封信,不如说它是一张卡片。
- Here is a card for you with our best wishes. 送您一张卡片,表达我们最良好的祝愿。