- EXAMPLE: The boring old speaker at the banquet made a canned speech that many guests had heard several times before. 这个令人厌烦的发言人在宴会上发表了毫无新意的讲话，很多的客人都听过好几遍了。
- A canned speech. 千篇一律的讲演
- He bought a canned cod and a sandwich as supper. 他买了一个鳕鱼罐头和一个三明治作晚饭。
- A can like this is considered below standard. 这样的罐头认为是不合格的。
- We were jammed together like sardines in a can. 我们像罐头里的沙丁鱼一般紧紧挤在一起。
- Please give me a can of "Edgeworth". 请给我来一罐"埃奇沃思"烟丝。
- He opened a can of beer and drank it. 他打开了一罐啤酒,把它喝了。
- Preserved and sealed in a can or jar. 罐装的在罐或坛中保存或封存的
- He is the victim of a can trick. 他是一骗局的受害人。
- We pick up a can, and then use a can opener on it. 比如，我们会先拿起一个罐头，然后使用开罐头的工具来开罐头。
- A real symmetric matrix A can be expressed as ??. 一个实对称矩阵A能被表示为??。
- I siphoned the gasoline out of the car into a can. 我用虹吸管把汽车里的汽油抽到桶里。
- To open, pull tab, eg on a can of beer. 拉环开罐（如啤酒罐上的字样）.
- Can you can a can as a can can a can? 你能象一个装罐头的工人那样把罐头装进罐中吗?
- I know it was his mandatory canned speech, and he did fine, but it was ludicrous from my perspective. 我知道这是他的强制性罐头讲话，他没有罚款，但可笑的从我的角度来看。
- While fishing, he usually opens a can of worms. 他钓鱼时,通常都要打开一罐蠕虫。
- Preserve in a can or tin; of foods. 用罐或听来保存;一般指食物。
- Lazy Cat: I'll help if you open a can of cat food. 如果你能帮我打开一个猫罐头,我就帮你。
- She bought a can of fruit yesterday. 她昨天买了一听水果罐头。
- A Can I see that T-shirt, please? A我可以看一下那件体恤衫吗?