- When their presence is discovered, the boys are taken on board a cabin cruiser and bound. 当他们的存在被发现时，男孩采取在汽艇的甲板上跳起。
- A cabin cruiser. 摩托艇
- One feels cooped up in a cabin on board a ship. 在船的舱房中使人有受拘禁之感。
- A luxury cabin cruiser blew up off the coast of Italy. 一艘豪华游艇在意大利海岸上爆炸了。
- Fine. Can you let me have a cabin for two? 好的，能给我订一间二人船舱吗?
- They slapped together a cabin out of old lumber. 他们利用旧木料草草地盖起了一间小屋。
- He lives in a cabin in the woods. 他住在树林中的小屋里。
- I want to retire to a cabin? deep in the forest. 我想隐居到到森林深处的小屋里。
- Maggie: Are you gonna build a cabin, boss? 你要自己建一座小屋吗?老板?
- Abraham Lincoln was born in a cabin. 亚伯拉罕·林肯出生在一个简陋的小屋里。
- Please book me a cabin on the ship. 请替我在船上订一间舱房。
- In a cabin on a hill in Butcher Holler. 出生便是刘舼螥蕿矿工的女儿。
- The pioneers lived in a cabin in the woods. 拓荒者住在森林中的一间小屋里.
- They rented a cabin for their vacation. 他们为度假租了一间小屋。
- Through my binoculars I could see this nice forty something-foot cabin cruiser anchored a few hundred yards offshore. 通过望远镜我看到一艘长约四十英尺的华丽的游艇，停泊在距岸边几百码的地方。
- We rented a cabin in the mountains. 我们在山区租了个小木屋。
- My bare feet were propped on the rail and between my left and right big toes was framed the afore-mentioned cabin cruiser. 光着的脚板搭在护栏上，从两脚趾间的空隙看去，正好是那艘大游艇。
- My bare feet were propped on the rail, and between my left and right big toes was framed the afore-mentioned cabin cruiser. 光脚靠在栏杆上，在我的两脚之间的正前方，就是前面提到的那个游艇。
- Ku said, "He shares a cabin with me and he's washing his face. 顾先生道：“他和我同舱，在洗脸。
- During the storm we were marooned in a cabin miles from town. 在风暴中我们被围困在离城数英里的小屋内。