- Hitler was as a great a butcher as the world has seen. 希特勒是有史以来最大的侩子手。
- A dog stole a piece of meat from a butcher's shop. 一只狗从肉铺里偷走一块肉。
- A butcher was slaughtering a piglet there. 一个屠夫正在那儿屠宰一只小猪。
- There was a butcher's shop alongside the theatre. 剧院旁边有一家肉店。
- We bought some meat in a butcher's shop. 我们在肉铺买了一些肉。
- There used to be a butcher shop in this town. 这个镇过去有家肉店。
- The approach of a butcher's cart dislodged him. 来了一辆屠夫车子，他才让开。
- Why use a butcher's knife to kill a chicken? 杀鸡焉用牛刀?
- He was as great a butcher as the world has been. 他是有史以来最大的杀人狂。
- He's going to trade school to become a butcher. 他要去中专学习，将来要去卖肉。
- There will probably be a lot less sketcher’s block! 说不定这样你就能少很多搜索枯肠的烦恼。
- We're looking for a butcher shop to buy salami. 我们找一家肉店，买意大利腊肠。
- A butcher becomes a Buddha the moment he drops his cleaver. 放下屠刀，立地成佛。
- Mao was as a great a butcher as all chinese has seen. 老毛就他妈的是中国有史以来最大的杀人狂.
- Just turned my blog background to black in protesting the P.R.C.'s block on blogs. 将部落格背景颜色改为黑色,抗议中国对部落格进行的箝制!
- LAPACK's block algorithms also make use of Level 2 and Level 3 BLAS, which operate on larger portions of entire matrices. LAPACK's的区段运算法则也利用水平2和水平3BLAS,在整个矩阵的较大部分上操作。
- Once a dog stole a piece of meat from a butcher's shop. 有一次一只狗从肉铺里偷了一块肉。
- Hitler was as great a butcher as the world has seen. 希特勒是有史以来最大的杀人狂。
- There used to be a butcher's shop there, didn't there? 那里曾一直有个肉铺，是吗?
- The police alerted the public of a butcher on the loose. 警察向公众发出警告，有一名凶残的杀手在逃。