- a butcher - block counter. 厚木板制成的柜台
- Hitler was as a great a butcher as the world has seen. 希特勒是有史以来最大的侩子手。
- A dog stole a piece of meat from a butcher's shop. 一只狗从肉铺里偷走一块肉。
- A butcher was slaughtering a piglet there. 一个屠夫正在那儿屠宰一只小猪。
- There was a butcher's shop alongside the theatre. 剧院旁边有一家肉店。
- We bought some meat in a butcher's shop. 我们在肉铺买了一些肉。
- There used to be a butcher shop in this town. 这个镇过去有家肉店。
- The approach of a butcher's cart dislodged him. 来了一辆屠夫车子，他才让开。
- Why use a butcher's knife to kill a chicken? 杀鸡焉用牛刀?
- He was as great a butcher as the world has been. 他是有史以来最大的杀人狂。
- He's going to trade school to become a butcher. 他要去中专学习，将来要去卖肉。
- We're looking for a butcher shop to buy salami. 我们找一家肉店，买意大利腊肠。
- A butcher becomes a Buddha the moment he drops his cleaver. 放下屠刀，立地成佛。
- Mao was as a great a butcher as all chinese has seen. 老毛就他妈的是中国有史以来最大的杀人狂.
- Once a dog stole a piece of meat from a butcher's shop. 有一次一只狗从肉铺里偷了一块肉。
- Hitler was as great a butcher as the world has seen. 希特勒是有史以来最大的杀人狂。
- There used to be a butcher's shop there, didn't there? 那里曾一直有个肉铺，是吗?
- He is a great guy, a chip off the old block. 他是一位好人，就像他父亲一样。
- The police alerted the public of a butcher on the loose. 警察向公众发出警告，有一名凶残的杀手在逃。
- Waste parts, especially of a butchered animal. 下脚料废的部分，尤指屠宰动物