a buoyant demand for homes
- These developments have created a great demand for home computers.
- The company taked advantage of the strength of the demand for home computer.
- Now the demand for homes is picking up. Bulls of residential property even talk of a shortage.
- Double-digit economic growth in China is fuelling buoyant demand for manufacturing facilities, and urban office and residential space.
- But demand for home loans was wilting even before the credit crisis, because of tighter monetary policy.