- One who acts as the trainer or second of a boxer. 拳击手的训练者或其比赛时的助手
- Seldom's main weapon is a left jab. 西尔顿的杀手锏是左手刺拳。
- A blow delivered by a boxer's left hand. 左手拳拳击手左手所打出的一拳
- a boxer's left jab 拳击手的左刺拳
- A great fighter doesn't react that way to a left jab. 一个伟大的拳手怎么会对左手刺拳没有反应？"
- He stands heavy strokes as a boxer. 作为拳击手，他有很强的抗击打能力。
- A boxer learns to bob and weave. 拳击手学习急速扭头和闪身。
- To set(a boxer,for example) in combat with another. 使交战使（例如拳击手）与另一人进行博斗
- A boxer who has a work-out in the gym every day. 每天都在健身房苦练的拳击手。
- He moved lightly on his toes like a boxer. 他像拳击手一样踮着脚轻盈移动。
- The man on Mr. Smith 's left is Mr. Allen . 在史密斯先生左边的那个人是艾兰先生。
- "A boxer," he said as he pummelled the air. 他空舞着拳头说，“拳击手。
- Hello ! Somebody' s left their hat behind. 哎哟!有人把帽子拉在这儿啦。
- He looked too slight to be a boxer. 他看上去很瘦小,不能当拳击手。
- When does a boxer look like an astronaut? 拳击手什么时候象宇航员?
- I wish I were a boxer,beating down whoever I hate. 我希望，我是个厨师，和大饭店里的一样好的厨师。
- Now he' s left, she' s always slagging off her old boss. 因原老板已走了; 她就一个劲儿地褒贬他.
- A countering attack or blow, especially one delivered by a boxer. 回拳一种反击或回击，尤指拳击手所发出的
- He' s left her ? What' s the odds ? He was never at home anyhow. 他离开她了? 那算得了什麽? 他反正从来都不在家里.
- It 's just hearsay, but apparently he 's left the girl . 这只是听说，但他显然已离开了那女孩子。