- Would you like us to order a book for you? 你要不要我们帮你定购一本?
- This is a book for young and old (alike). 这本书老少咸宜。
- Why don't you buy a book for your father? 给你爸爸买本书怎么样?
- May I trouble you to buy a book for me? 有劳您代我买本书。
- A: By the way, I have brought a guide book for you. 我顺便给您带来一本旅游指南。
- He had borrowed a book on radio for you. 他给你借了一本讲收音机的书。
- I think I know where I can procure that rare book for you. 我想我知道在哪儿能为你们买到那珍本书。
- I'm going to write a book for the lucre of gain. 我打算写本书赚点钱。
- Here are the books for you to look through. 你要审查的书籍在这儿。
- I gave David a book for his birthday. 我送给戴维一本书作为生日礼物。
- It's a book for young and old alike. 这本书老少咸宜。
- She will buy me a book. She will buy a book for me. 她将买给我一本书。
- Is there anything I can book for you now? 目前有什么我可以代您订购的?
- It too difficult a book for beginners. 这本书对初学者来说太难了。
- Our first time to bookshop. I pick up a book for you
, you pick up我们第一次去书店买书。我给你挑了一本;你为我选了一本. for me.
- It's too difficult a book for beginners. 这本书对初学者太难了。
- A book for most readers of this column. 一本针对本专栏大多数读者的书。
- I'm Ms. Diana. I'm reading book for you. 我是黛安娜女士啊!我正在给你们读故事呢。
- The boy has not borrowed a book for a long time. 这孩子好长时间没有借书了。
- Wrote this book for you to find at this time. 而为你在这时刻去寻找发现写了这本书。