- A blissfully quiet room. 我知道这一天终于来临了。
- A blissfully quiet room.She placed me on the table and rubbed my ears, and told me not to worry. 在这异常安静的房间里，她把我放在一张桌子上，揉著我的耳朵叫我不要担心。
- A blissfully quiet room.She placed me on the table, rubbed my ears and told me not to worry. 当然，每天都有食物供应，但，我己经丧失食欲很久了。
- The clock ticks louder and louder in a quiet room. 钟的滴答声在静静的房间里变得越来越响。
- Have you got a quiet room overlooking the sea? 你们有面临大海比较安静的房间吗？
- I assure you that it is a quiet room. 我保证这是一个安静的房间。
- A: Can you give me a quiet room? 能给我一个安静的房间吗?
- Could you please move me to a quiet room. 您能给我换个安静的房间吗?
- I prefer a quiet room facing south. 我要一间朝南的、安静的房间。
- The clock ticked louder and louder in a quiet room. 钟的滴答声在静静的房间里变得越来越响。
- Can do whatever you want is a bliss, thx god. 无论将来会系点．．．都要生存下去。不再作无谓抵抗，顺著祢的意思吧！
- The rate of bank and thrift failures in America began to surge in 2008 after several blissfully quiet years (see chart). 在几个平静的幸福年份之后，美国银行的失败案例在2008年开始激增（参见图表）。
- What I want is a quiet room away from the noise of traffic. 我最想要的是远离交通噪声的一间安静的房屋。
- By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if possible. 顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。
- Suddenly a swishing sound came out of the quiet room. 安静的屋子，突然传来了絛彫的声音。
- The concert concluded with a blissful finale. 音乐会以凯旋军乐作终结。
- Last summer, I had a blissful stay in Suzhou. 去年夏天，我在苏州有过快乐的停留。
- Though he was born poor, he still had a blissfully carefree childhood. 仅管他出身贫寒;他的童年还是无忧无虑的.
- The Spring Festival is a blissful time for everyone. 春节期间，人们花很多时间走亲访友。
- That's because you have a quiet room facing the back garden instead of one facing the noisy street like mine. 这是因为你的房间对着后花园，很安静，不像我那间对着闹哄哄的大街。