- Although I was not a bird watcher, my first glimpse of the adorable puffin won me over. 尽 管 我 不 是 一 名 观 察 研 究 野 鸟 的 学 者 ， 但 是 当 我 第 一 眼 看 到 那 可 爱 的 海 鹦 ， 就 被 它 迷 住 了 。
- A bird watcher. 看鸟人
- Teddy: Well you know he's a keen bird watcher do not you? 泰迪：他热中观察野鸟，这是你知道的吧?
- He popped at a bird but missed it. 他用枪射鸟，可是没有打中。
- If I had wings, I could fly like a bird in the sky. 我要是有翅膀，那末我就能跟鸟一样在天空飞翔。
- There is a bird on top of the house. 房子顶上有只鸟。
- A bird lays eggs in the nest it has built. 鸟将蛋下在自己所筑的巢里。
- He started a bird as he walked in the wood. 他在林子里走时，惊动了一只鸟。
- That is a beautiful etching of a bird. 那是一只鸟的漂亮的蚀刻画。
- The hare darted off with the velocity of a bird. 野兔像鸟一样快速掠去。
- An owlet is a bird of prey that flies at night. 小型猫头鹰是在夜晚捕食的一种鸟。
- My car goes like a bird now that it's been serviced. 我的车修理过了，开起来很快。
- Teddy: Well you know he's a keen bird watcher don't you? 泰迪：他热中观察野鸟，这是你知道的吧?
- The bird watcher has been looking for the first robin to appear in the spring. 这位鸟类观察者一直在寻找出现在春天里的第一只知更鸟。
- Any of the larger wing or tail feathers of a bird. 翮羽鸟身上较大的翅膀或尾部的羽毛
- A bird's heart has three chambers. 鸟的心脏有三个心室。
- Is it cruel to confine a bird in a cage? 把鸟关在笼子里残忍不残忍?
- If I were to be born again, I would like to be a bird. 我要是再活一次，我想当一只鸟。
- Climb to the top of Eiffel Tower if you want a bird's eye-view of Paris. 如果想鸟瞰巴黎，你可登到埃菲尔塔顶上。
- Although I was not a bird watcher, my first glimpse of the adorable puffin won me over 尽管我不是一名观察研究野鸟的学者，但是当我第一眼看到那可爱的海鹦，就被它迷住了。