- The Ascaris adults may perforate a suture line or cause a bile or pancreatic duct obstruction.
- In an early embryo, a bile canaliculus has been found.A bile duct is evolved from original hepatic cell.
- Objective:To investigate the value of a bile duct residual calculus with fibro-optic choledocoscopy.
- Methods:analysis and sum up the result with a bile duct detection technique after the operation of 48 choledochotomy.
- A small, hard, pathological concretion, composed chiefly of cholesterol, calcium salts, and bile pigments, formed in the gallbladder or in a bile duct.
- Results:36 have a bile duct residual calculus in 48,and 34 was eliminate with fibro-optic choledocoscopy,the rate of elimination is 94.44 %.
a bile 的相关缩略词，共有1条
- A bile:bile from common duct 总胆管胆汁