- A baseball commissioner. 棒球协会专员
- I gave him a baseball mitt for his birthday. 为祝贺他的生日，我送给他一只棒球手套。
- My cousin is a baseball player. He is a catcher. 我的表弟是个垒球运动员，他是一个接球员。
- My nephew is a baseball player. He is a catcher. 我的侄子是个垒球运动员，他是一个接球员。
- How would you feel about going to a baseball game tonight? 今天晚上去看一场棒球赛怎么样？
- The boy traded his knife for a baseball bat . 那个男孩用一把小刀换了一个棒球棍。
- He laid off a baseball diamond on the vacant lot. 他在空地上划出棒球场的内野。
- His cane answered for a baseball bat. 他的手杖可代用棒球棒。
- He coached a baseball team last year. 去年他训练了一支棒球队。
- The boy traded his knife for a baseball bat. 那个男孩用一把小刀换了一个棒球棍。
- How many players does a baseball team consist of? 棒球队由几名队员组成?
- Will you see a baseball game today? 今天你去看棒球赛吗?
- I watch a baseball game in the stadium. 我在体育场看棒球赛。
- Baseball commissioner Bud Selig and union leader Donald Fehr both admit they showed some of the responsibility for the widespread stero use in the game. 棒球协会委员巴得塞离格和联赛领导伯拉德费均表示他们对固醇类药剂在比赛中的大量使用负有一定的责任。
- Objects to represent a baseball team. 对象来表示一个棒球队。
- Why don't we go to see a baseball game? 我们干嘛不去看棒球比赛呢?
- We accepted their challenge to a baseball game. 我们接受了他们棒球邀请的挑战。
- He is a baseball buff while she is a film buff. 他是个棒球迷,而她是个电影狂。
- A barrack room and a baseball bat? 一个军营室和棒球棍?
- A baseball team is constituted of nine players. 棒球队由名球员组成。