- He went into a barber's shop to have his hair cut. 他走进一家理发店去理发。
- She is at school before she become a barber. 她当理发员前,在学校上学。
- She was at school before she became a barber. 她当理发员前,在学校上学。
- His father apprentice d him to a barber. 他父亲让他学理发。
- I speak after the fashion of a barber. 我是按照一个理发师的口气说的。
- Is there a barber shop near here? 这儿附近有理发厅吗?
- The place of business of a barber. 理发店理发师的经营场所
- What whisky bears the name of a famous1870 s clipper ship? 哪一种威士忌的名称是1870年的一艘快船的名字?
- Be there a barber shop in this hotel? 旅馆中有理发厅吗?
- Never ask a barber if you need a haircut. 千万不要问理发师是否需要理发。
- She is at school before she becomes a barber. 她当理发员前，在学校上学。
- Oh,we have a barber shop,a laundry and a store. 噢，我们有理发部、洗发部、商店。
- I'm a barber, sir. Can I help you? “先生，我是个理发师。我能为你服务吗?”
- His father apprenticed him to a barber. 他父亲送他去当理发师的徒弟。
- He used to be a barber when he was in Shanghai. 他在上海的时候本来是个理发师。
- A barber learns to shave by shaving fools. 理发师第一次肯定拿一个傻瓜来学着做实验。
- Oh, we have a barber shop, a laundry and a store. 噢，我们有理发部、洗发部、商店。
- He did a barber and almost bored me to death. 他唠叨个没完，差点烦死我了。
- He has a barber to cut his hair. 他有一名（自己聘的）理发师。
- Passed by a barber's shop this afternoon. 路过一家理发店。