- I wouldn＇t say I was proficient at computer programing. 我看我并不擅长计算机编程.
- But things are not that easy.I handed in a request that I want to sign up for GWA and the mentor didn’t say no. 日后进宿舍得刷卡，避免了闲杂人等进入宿舍区，这比中南大学宿舍要好多了。
- I wouldn't say no to a cup of tea. 我是不会拒绝一杯茶的。
- I wouldn' t run the risk of being late for work. 我不会冒迟到的危险的。
- He' s a dodgy bloke I wouldn' t trust him an inch. 他是个诡计多端的家伙--我一点都不相信他.
- I tried with all my might to will him to say no. 我竭尽全力想使他说不。
- I wouldn' t sully my hands by acceptinga bribe. 我决不接受贿赂; 一尘不染.
- I wouldn' t touch it with a barge pole. 我很讨厌它。
- I dare say he wouldn't say no to a brandy. I want one too. 我想他是会乐意接受一杯白兰地的，我也想来一杯。
- I wouldn’t trust her. She’s a real airhead. 我不会信任她的，她这人没头脑。
- I'd really like to ask Steve out, but I'm worried he'd say no. 我真的很想邀斯塔夫外出，但又怕他出口拒绝。
- If I say no, the boss will only make trouble for me. 假若我说个不字，老板只会找我的麻烦。
- He shook his head as if to say no. 他摇摇头好象在说不。
- I wouldn' t gladly go through that unpleasant experience again. 我再也不愿领教那种令人不快的经历.
- Say no bilge water about the mater. 在这个问题上别说废话。
- I wouldn' t have believed it possible, if I hadn' t seen it happen. 要不是亲眼目睹; 我决不会相信能有这种事.
- I wouldn' t lower myself to speak to such a rude person. 我不愿降低自己的身份去跟这样一种粗鲁的人讲话。
- He'll probably say no, though it's worth trying. 他很可能不同意，但不妨去试探一下。
- I wouldn' t dignify this trash by calling it a novel. 这部劣等作品我是不会美称为小说的.
- I don't know how you can have the heart to say no to the poor child. 我不知道你怎么能忍心拒绝那个可怜的孩子。