- I don' t think he will call back his promise. 我认为他不会收回他的诺言。
- I don' t think he takes kindly to foreign tourists. 我认为他不喜欢外国游客.
- I don' t think she' s the artistic type. 我认为她不属艺术家那类的人.
- I don' t think he is a lazy pupil. 我认为他不是一个懒惰学生。
- I don' t think his decision is wise in reality. 实际上,我觉得他的决定并不明智。
- I don' t think you' re being straight with me. 我认为你对我不够坦诚.
- I don’t think Linda appreciated my wisecracks. 我看琳达好像不怎么喜欢我的俏皮话。
- Stef: Oh no, I don''t think it''s that. 燕姿：哦，不是的。
- I don’t think this dre fits you well. （我认为这件衣服不适合你穿。）
- I don’t think you are abler than your brother. 我不认为你比你的兄弟更有能力。
- I don' t think you realize the gravity of the situation. 我认为你没有意识到局势的严重.
- He is not a child. I don’t think he will be caught with chaff. 他不是个孩子，我想他不会轻易上当的。
- I don' t think I can mend this watch, but I' ll try. 我觉得我修不好这块表，不过我可以试一试。
- I don' t think it will profit you anything to do that. 我以为那样做对你不会有什么好处。
- I don' t think we' ll succeed but let' s try anyway. 我想我们不一定能成功; 但是不管怎样还是试试吧.
- I don' t think the chair is firm enough to stand on. 我觉得这椅子不够稳固,不能站人。
- I don' t think your uncle will benefit us with his money. 我想你叔叔是不会给我们钱的。
- It' s very dull today but I don' t think it' ll rain. 今天天气很阴暗,但我认为不会下雨。
- I don’t think you realize the enormity of the problem. 你不知道问题有多严重。
- KATE MCKENNA: I don t think he ll change his mind now. 凯特．麦凯纳：我想他现在是不会改变注意的。